- Suite G – 1,500 square feet flex space
- $16.00 psf square foot MG (modified gross)
- Open office/reception/showroom
- 10′ drive-in door
- $2,500 per month
- Move in ready space!
- Two Drive in doors
- Private Entrances
- Individual hvac units
- Surface and street parking
10204 – 10246 Progress is an industrial Condo complex comprised of a variety of businesses including heating and a/c company, printing company, engineering firm, glass company, document storage, to name a few.
- $14.00 psf NNN – First Floor Flex/Warehouse
- Suite 102 – 5,121 SF – MONTHLY RENT: $3,512.83 + $1,354.95 = $4,867.78
- Suite 101 – 2,110 SF – MONTHLY RENT: $2,500.00 – First Floor Storage Space
- $11.00 psf NNN – Second Floor Office Spaces
- Suite 200 – 1,936 SF – MONTHLY RENT: $1,774.67 + $871.20 = $2,645.87
- Suite 212 – 805 SF – MONTHLY RENT: $737.62 + $362.25 = $1,099.87
Second floor walk up only, individual office suites with private entrances afford 24-hour access. Fantastic mountain views. Lots of windows – lots of natural light. Individual HVAC units. Ample parking.
Park Lane Business Center, located in the Campus at Southpark Business Center, is a well maintained, mixed use office/flex warehouse facility.
The property is located between Mineral and County Line just west of Broadway and easily accessible via Santa Fe Drive (Hwy 85), I-25 and C-470.
- Suite 103 – 6,030 sf available – $13.00 Per Square Foot
$6,532.50/Rent + $2,346.67/CAM = $8,879.17/Month Total
- Zoned Light Industrial but also suitable for retail uses as the front door faces busy Progress Way.
- 10’ x 12’ Drive-in door
- Clear height 24’
- Sprinklered, wet system
- Main level reception/showroom/office, restroom with kitchen/breakroom.
- Mezzanine has one restroom, office and conference room – windows look down on main level (approx. 330 sf).
- Abundant surface and street parking.
- $17-$20 NNN per square foot
- SIZE: 1,500 SF – 13,450 SF
- BUILDING HEIGHT: 22’ (18’ CLEAR)
- DRIVE IN DOOR: 10’ Wide x 12’ High
- PARKING: 116 Spaces (1:231)
- POWER: 3 Phase (200 Amps/400 Optional)
Brand new construction with extra wide drive-ins and 3 phase 200 Amps. 30 Minutes to Denver International Airport and 30 Minutes to Downtown Denver. Easy access to and from Lincoln Avenue, Parker Road and E-470. Floor plans designed specifically for you. See Enterprise Zone Info Link on Brochure.
- 4,850 SQUARE FEET
- $14.00/SF NNN = $5,658.33 / Month Rent
- EST. 2020 EXPENSES $4.02/SF = $1,624.75 / Month CAM
- $7,283.08 / Month Total
- STAND ALONE BUILDING IN A GREAT LOCATION WITH A GREAT RATE
- Allowed uses include: auto repair, bottling, carpentry, compounding plant, contractor offices, distribution, manufacturing, machine shop, research, sign shop, accessory interior and exterior storage, and many other commercial and business uses.
- Ample parking in the fenced lot with security gate
- Open warehouse-prominent design with reception and restroom
- 10’ drive-in (new) and dock height doors
- ~13’ clear height ceilings
- Great signage availability
- Remodeled in 2019 with new exterior paint
- 18,696 square feet – two story, freestanding building
- 3,000 square feet of fenced yard space
- 1,677 square feet of upstairs office and live/work space. The beautiful apartment has ample room with high-end bathrooms.
- Negotiable Lease Rate
This former auction house is a unique lease opportunity in an amazing part of town, consisting of 18,696 square feet of building and 3,000 square feet of fenced yard space.
Two loading doors and dual man doors with a ramp allow access to the spacious warehouse and an interior ramp and wide stairwell allow access to the upstairs warehouse & storage space. Come take a look, this is a one of a kind property.