- $275,000 LAND FOR SALE
- Aggressive Price Per SQ FT $9.05
- LOT SIZE: 0.70 Acres
- SQUARE FEET: 30,396
- COUNTY: ADAMS
- CITY: DENVER
- TAXES: $6,057.46
- Zoning: C-5
- Water/Sewer: MUNICIPALITY
- Rapidly Developing Area of Denver.
- Adjacent to Advanced Auto Parts with Shared Access off Federal Blvd.
- Enterprise Zone Designation
- Zoning Allows for Many Retail Uses Including: Auto, C-Store, and Food. Accessory Outdoor Storage Permitted.
- $225,000 LAND FOR SALE!
- Aggressive Price Per SQ FT $9.89
- 0.52 Acres/22,754 sf
- Included Water Taps w/ $43,000 Trade-In Value
Corner Lot on Busy Thoroughfare in Rapidly Developing Area of Lakewood.
Zoning Allows for Many Uses Including: Day Care, Medical, Office, Restaurant, Retail, Multi-Family, Duplex, Group Residential (1-8). Traffic Count: 38,000 at West 19th Avenue.
- $3,155,986.00 Land For Sale ($6.50 psf)
- 11.15 acres
- Zoning is MUC – Mixed Use Commercial
Located at East Colfax and Airport Boulevard. Adjacent to the new Cottonwood RV and Mini-Storage providing 1200 RV space and 4.0 acres of mini storage (open 1st quarter 2020).
Larkspur Travel Center Pad Sites FOR SALE OR LEASE
Pricing is Negotiable
PAD 1 – 0.80 Acre
PAD 2 – 1.00 Acre
PAD 3 – 1.50 Acres
**Pad sizes are flexible and can be adjusted to the users’ specific design standards**
JOIN THIS SOON TO BE CONSTRUCTED 12,000 SQUARE FOOT TRAVEL AND COMMUTER RETAIL CENTER AT THIS EXCEPTIONALLY LOCATED INTERSTATE HIGHWAY INTERCHANGE.
Is designed by Paragon Solutions, leading experts in retail design. (http://www.paragon4design.com) Paragon has designed solutions for retail and commercial applications such as convenience stores, quick serve restaurants, restaurants, travel centers, specialty retail, corporate identity and much more since 1986. Paragon has called this site “one of the best they have ever seen.”
The new Larkspur Travel Center includes a large convenience store, food court, indoor and outdoor seating areas, a dog park, 32 fueling stations, an RV specific island and electric vehicle charging stations.
The new Larkspur Travel Center is designed to cater to the smaller daily delivery truck drivers and the thousands of commuters and tourists who pass by every day.
Three Drive throughs approved, build ready, pad sites for sale or lease.
- $900,000 Sale Price
- 9.22 acres
- $2.24 price per square foot
Exceptional development opportunity with flexible zoning. 4,165 planned rooftops coming to the area with an average household income of $92,000. Lack of existing retail / services in the area for the exploding new community. Allowable uses include general office, veterinary, restaurant, bar, tavern, nightclub, bank, stables, major vehicle and equipment repair, service station, warehouse, manufacturing, day care, religious, event center, schools and many more. Access to city water.
Located on the West side of Indiana just north of 86th Pkwy. Only 18 minutes from Boulder. Contains 660 feet of frontage on Indiana Street. City of Arvada controls the road in front of property.
- Build Ready Lots for Sale, Lease & Build-to-Suit!
- Lots 4 (1.004 acres) and 7 (1.002 acres) = $8.00 psf ($349,874 and $348,828)
- Lots 6 (1.09 acres) = $12.00 psf ($569,764)
Located just south of Lincoln Avenue on Dransfeldt Road adjacent to the Parker Police Station and surrounded by numerous businesses and in close proximity to residential neighborhoods. 30 minutes from DIA and 30 minutes to Downtown Denver.
- Land for Sale
- 3.62 acre lot zoned B-4
- Existing 1″ water tap and existing utilities.
Proposed new zoning coming 2019! Easy access to I-225 and I-70 and Light Rail. Surrounded by numerous neighborhoods and a variety of amenities.
- SOLD WITH 2305 W MIDWAY!!
- 1.049 acres site (45,694 sf)
- Heavy industrial build ready land for sale. Zoning is I-2 Industrial which allows for many permitted uses.
- Existing power; water stubbed to the site.
- Zoning is I-2 Industrial which allows for many permitted uses.
515 Burbank is located off of West Midway boulevard and Highway 287 in Broomfield with exceptional access to all parts of the Denver Metro area.