- Suite G – 1,500 square feet flex space
- $16.00 psf square foot MG (modified gross)
- Open office/reception/showroom
- 10′ drive-in door
- $2,500 per month
- Move in ready space!
- Two Drive in doors
- Private Entrances
- Individual hvac units
- Surface and street parking
10204 – 10246 Progress is an industrial Condo complex comprised of a variety of businesses including heating and a/c company, printing company, engineering firm, glass company, document storage, to name a few.
- 4,800 square foot end-cap
- Rare Vacancy at this shopping center
- $15.00 psf NNN; $7.17 psf CAM
Arbor Village II is a busy shopping center located at 8700 Wadsworth. Great signage and visibility on busy Wadsworth Boulevard. Join Subway, Freddy’s Barber shop, nail salon, dog groomer.
- Price: $780,000.00
- Type: Owner/User or Investor
- 13,500 SF (0.31 AC) Lot Size
- 4,081 SF Building Size Above Grade (Split 51/49 – Owner User/Tenant)
- 1,785 SF Basement
- 5,866 SF Total
- 15 parking spaces
Fantastic Owner/User or Investment opportunity (or a mix of both). 51% immediately available for an Owner/User with 49% rented until the Fall of 2020 with the potential of the entire building being available for an Owner/User. A Buyer can relet one side and occupy the other, or occupy it all. Currently built out as a Chiropractic practice on one side, and a Beauty Spa on the other. A large basement adds a lot of storage space. SBA financing potential because of 51/49 construction – ask your Lender. Please do not disturb Tenant, all showings to abide by social distancing rules and anyone touring will need to wear a protective face cover and gloves (we can provide on-site).
- Negotiable + NNN
- 2,550 SQ FT – End Cap Suite
- 1,271 SQ FT – Suite C In-line space
- 3 months FREE rent for qualified tenants
Join our fantastic Tenants: Forte Academy of Music, Sebring South Hair Designers, Concept Hair Salon and KM Kitchen Design in one of the area’s best strip centers.
Conveniently located on South Holly Street just north of County Line Road and minutes from Park Meadows Mall, C470, I-25, and Highlands Ranch. Benefit from this very desirable location with some of the best demographics in the Denver Metro area.
- UNDER CONTRACT!
- Sale Price: $1,350,000 ($165.12 psf)
- CAP Rate: 7.34%
- Building Size: 8,176 sf
- Lot Size : 31,877 SF (.73 acres)
- YOC: 1983
- MU-N – Littleton Zoning
- Real Estate Taxes – 2020 – $11,199.06
Dutch Creek Medical Building for ample parking, serene exterior amenities, and excellent exposure and access from S. Wadsworth Blvd.
- 1,575 SF in-line space; $17.00 psf NNN
- 1,137 SF in-line space – Salon Ready – $20.00 psf NNN
- $6.90 psf CAM
- Rare vacancies in this busy center!
The Safeway-anchored Friendship Square retail center has fantastic signage on busy Bridge Street, easy access and plenty of parking. Join Rent-A-Center, Sherwin Williams, Blackjack Pizza, Subway, Ale House Liquors and more. Friendship Square is centrally located with frontage on Bridge Street, Brighton’s main thoroughfare. In the heart of the Brighton population at Bridge St and 18th Ave.
- $14.00 psf NNN – First Floor Flex/Warehouse
- Suite 102 – 5,121 SF – MONTHLY RENT: $3,512.83 + $1,354.95 = $4,867.78
- Suite 101 – 2,110 SF – MONTHLY RENT: $2,500.00 – First Floor Storage Space
- $11.00 psf NNN – Second Floor Office Spaces
- Suite 200 – 1,936 SF – MONTHLY RENT: $1,774.67 + $871.20 = $2,645.87
- Suite 212 – 805 SF – MONTHLY RENT: $737.62 + $362.25 = $1,099.87
Second floor walk up only, individual office suites with private entrances afford 24-hour access. Fantastic mountain views. Lots of windows – lots of natural light. Individual HVAC units. Ample parking.
Park Lane Business Center, located in the Campus at Southpark Business Center, is a well maintained, mixed use office/flex warehouse facility.
The property is located between Mineral and County Line just west of Broadway and easily accessible via Santa Fe Drive (Hwy 85), I-25 and C-470.
RESTAURANT BUILDING and FF&E FOR SALE
Established in 1984, W.W. Peppers has been serving the Grand Valley community for 35+ years. With the long-time owner-operators deciding to retire, a rare opportunity exists for the next restaurateur to “step right into” a successful, growing, and ongoing operation and make it their own. Price includes building, land, all FF&E, and business name and goodwill.
REDEVELOPMENT LAND FOR SALE
Located in one of the busiest and most active commercial locations in western Colorado, and less than 1,000 feet off of I-70, subject features a corner lot with signalized intersection, high visibility, great traffic counts, and solid demographics. Benefit from the airport influence and the rapidly developing area.
- Suite 103 – 6,030 sf available – $13.00 Per Square Foot
$6,532.50/Rent + $2,346.67/CAM = $8,879.17/Month Total
- Zoned Light Industrial but also suitable for retail uses as the front door faces busy Progress Way.
- 10’ x 12’ Drive-in door
- Clear height 24’
- Sprinklered, wet system
- Main level reception/showroom/office, restroom with kitchen/breakroom.
- Mezzanine has one restroom, office and conference room – windows look down on main level (approx. 330 sf).
- Abundant surface and street parking.
- $17-$20 NNN per square foot
- SIZE: 1,500 SF – 13,450 SF
- BUILDING HEIGHT: 22’ (18’ CLEAR)
- DRIVE IN DOOR: 10’ Wide x 12’ High
- PARKING: 116 Spaces (1:231)
- POWER: 3 Phase (200 Amps/400 Optional)
Brand new construction with extra wide drive-ins and 3 phase 200 Amps. 30 Minutes to Denver International Airport and 30 Minutes to Downtown Denver. Easy access to and from Lincoln Avenue, Parker Road and E-470. Floor plans designed specifically for you. See Enterprise Zone Info Link on Brochure.
- 4,089 sf end-cap on busy E. Colfax
- $15.00 psf NNN; $6.21 psf CAM
10101 E. Colfax Avenue is currently a grocery distribution center. It can be remodeled to be a number of retail, service or food uses. New fascia and a revitalizing area make this a great opportunity for the right business. Dedicated parking behind the building. Great signage and visibility from Colfax Avenue.
- $900,000 Sale Price
- 9.22 acres
- $2.24 price per square foot
Exceptional development opportunity with flexible zoning. 4,165 planned rooftops coming to the area with an average household income of $92,000. Lack of existing retail / services in the area for the exploding new community. Allowable uses include general office, veterinary, restaurant, bar, tavern, nightclub, bank, stables, major vehicle and equipment repair, service station, warehouse, manufacturing, day care, religious, event center, schools and many more. Access to city water.
Located on the West side of Indiana just north of 86th Pkwy. Only 18 minutes from Boulder. Contains 660 feet of frontage on Indiana Street. City of Arvada controls the road in front of property.
- UNDER CONTRACT!
- $2,250,000 ($187,500 per door)
- Building Size – 13,686 SF
- Site Size – 0.62 Acres
- Year Built – 1961
- Materials – Concrete Block/Masonry
- Parking – 23 + 6 Garage
- Taxes – $12,306
- Zoning – M-R-S
10760 W 8th Ave & 10765 W 7th Ave. is a two building, 13,686 square foot, multi-family property located in Lakewood, Colorado with solid concrete and block construction close to grocery, hardware stores, shops and restaurants and a 10 minute walk to the light rail station and 15 minute drive to downtown Denver.
Featuring larger than typical 2 and 3 bedrooms units & large closets, additional storage and garage units with 2nd story storage for rent to tenants or others.
Current below market rents create the opportunity to increase income and value. Original owners, first time ever on market!
- Build Ready Lots for Sale, Lease & Build-to-Suit!
- Lots 4 (1.004 acres) and 7 (1.002 acres) = $8.00 psf ($349,874 and $348,828)
- Lots 6 (1.09 acres) = $12.00 psf ($569,764)
Located just south of Lincoln Avenue on Dransfeldt Road adjacent to the Parker Police Station and surrounded by numerous businesses and in close proximity to residential neighborhoods. 30 minutes from DIA and 30 minutes to Downtown Denver.
- 801 SQUARE FEET
- $1,800/month full service (Rent Includes utilities)
- Includes Covered Parking Spot
- Private Entrance on 1st Ave.
- Move-in ready suite
- Includes One Garage Covered Parking Spot
- Full Kitchenette with private bathroom
- Walking distance to Cherry Creek retail amenities
- Monument signage available
- Great location with access to more than 90 restaurants, shopping, fitness, spas, and more.
3737 E 1st Ave. is a Medical and Dental office building Located in Cherry Creek at 1st Ave and Jackson Street. 10 minutes from downtown Denver. Perfect for a Medical Office, Law Firm, Architect, Engineering Firm, Retail Store, Accountant or any professional office.
- $17.00 psf NNN; NNN Est. $7.53
- Suite D – 2,490 square feet
- Suite G – 2,010 square feet – turnkey dental suite
- Ample parking
- Lighted intersection with full access.
- Monument Signage on Parker Road!
- Tenants include Tuesday Morning, Papa Murphy’s, Hair Junkyz and more.
- High Ceilings (12 feet)
Parker Marketplace II is a multi-tenant, retail center located in Parker, Colorado directly off of Parker Road, shadow anchored by Sprouts, Murdoch’s and located near Parker Adventist Hospital to the east and CarMax and several other auto dealers to the west.
- $3,155,986.00 Land For Sale ($6.50 psf)
- 11.15 acres
- Zoning is MUC – Mixed Use Commercial
Located at East Colfax and Airport Boulevard. Adjacent to the new Cottonwood RV and Mini-Storage providing 1200 RV space and 4.0 acres of mini storage (open 1st quarter 2020).
- 9,325 square foot, freestanding, retail/restaurant building
- $2,559,999 PRICE REDUCED!!!
- Turnkey Restaurant Building – Sprinkled, hood, grease trap
- Over 94,000 Vehicles Per Day!
- Priced below replacement cost
- Adjacent to 700 hotel rooms, 360,000 SF of office
- Zoning – PUD OFFICE HOTEL RETAIL
Retail/restaurant building on a hard corner with visibility on I36, a major highway with significant traffic counts, excellent demographics on a well landscaped, highly visible 1.47 acre site.
Located in Westminster, Colorado only 20 minutes from Boulder, 20 minutes from downtown Denver and minutes walking distance from over 700 hotel rooms. The property is adjacent to the local entertainment district and surrounded by restaurants, luxury auto dealerships, hotels, shopping, retail services, medical, significant office and more in the immediate area.
- 4,850 SQUARE FEET
- $14.00/SF NNN = $5,658.33 / Month Rent
- EST. 2020 EXPENSES $4.02/SF = $1,624.75 / Month CAM
- $7,283.08 / Month Total
- STAND ALONE BUILDING IN A GREAT LOCATION WITH A GREAT RATE
- Allowed uses include: auto repair, bottling, carpentry, compounding plant, contractor offices, distribution, manufacturing, machine shop, research, sign shop, accessory interior and exterior storage, and many other commercial and business uses.
- Ample parking in the fenced lot with security gate
- Open warehouse-prominent design with reception and restroom
- 10’ drive-in (new) and dock height doors
- ~13’ clear height ceilings
- Great signage availability
- Remodeled in 2019 with new exterior paint
- Suite 105 – 3,346 SF MEDICAL/OFFICE SUITE FOR LEASE Contains windows in every office/exam room. Well laid out with large office, large cubicle/work area, kitchenette.
- Suite 200 – 2,597 SF is a beautifully updated turnkey dental office. Perfect for dental of other medical users.
- Negotiable NNN Lease Rate
- $9.68 PSF NNN; $2.67 PSF utilities
- Beautiful lake and park views throughout suite
- Professionally Managed.
- Ample Surface Parking.
- 24 Hour building access.
- Well maintained common areas and hallways
- Cottonwood lake/park directly behind property
10895 West Asbury is a 15,284 square foot, attractive medical & general office building. Seconds from several shops, grocery anchored retail center, restaurants and surrounded by numerous roof tops, make it a perfect fit for your employees and patients.
Industrial/Flex Building For Sale
- Owner/User or Investment 20,685 sf building
- $3,100,000.00 ($149.87 psf)
- 6.60 % Cap Rate
- PID Wheat Ridge Zoning
- Lease expires 7/31/21
- Three, One Year options with 3% annual increases
- Multi-tenant capable
- Showroom, private offices, warehouse, and production area
- Multi-tenant capable
- 7 drive in doors (10’ x 12’)
- 17 ‘ to 20’ ceiling height in warehouse
- #A-2 – 1,978 square feet – $19.00 NNN
- $3,131.83 + $1,040.10 = $4,171.93
- #A-1—End-Cap – 1,615 square feet – $20.00 NNN
- $2,691.67 + $849.22 = $3,540.89
- #G – 1,334 square feet – $18.00 psf NNN
- $2,001.00 + $701.46 = $2,702.46
Join Sushi Katsu, dry cleaners, bakery, tire store, karaoke, taqueria, African Market, Menya Ramen & Poke and Thank Sool restaurants.
Situated on the East side of Havana in Aurora, accessible via multiple curb cuts at a signalized intersection, Havana Plaza offers a great mix of tenants and a busy center visited by many patrons.
- Suite 101 – 1,079 sf
- Waiting/reception area, 5 exam rooms/offices, Nurse station with sink, Private restroom
- $14.00 – $16.00 psf NNN
- $6.33 psf CAM
- 8,176 sf office/medical building
Join the other professionals at Dutch Creek Medical Building for ample parking, serene exterior amenities, and excellent exposure and access from S. Wadsworth Blvd.
- Suite B-100 – 1,928 SF Fully built out basement space – high ceilings, nice finishes. $11.00 – $13.00 PSF Full Service
- Suite 435 – 690 SF- 3 offices and reception
- Suite 600 – 1,669 SF – 3 offices, reception, storage/break room
- Suite 645 – 1,112 SF – Doctor’s office – 3 offices/treatment, reception, storage, water
- Suite 650 – 687 SF – one large office, 1 large open space
- Suite 888 – 899 SF – 2 offices, reception, storage
- $17.50 – $19.50 Full Service – all expenses included!!
Great on-site amenities include conference rooms, storage, security and retail – including Wells Fargo Bank, & International Academy of Elite Aesthetics. The Wells Fargo Building is located in downtown Englewood with easy access from South Broadway, Hampden and South Sante Fe Drive.
- 1,400 SF – $15.00 PSF NNN – In-line space
- 2,328 SF – $16.00 PSF NNN – End-cap space
This Shopping Center is located at the number one intersection in the fast growing community of Fort Lupton. Join this busy and highly visible Safeway (with gas) anchored retail center in the heart of Fort Lupton in Weld County, Colorado. Join Cricket, H&R Block, Great Wall Restaurant, State Farm Insurance, and Bubbles & Bows Pet Grooming.
- Suite 15072 – 1,152 sf in-line space – $2,568.96 per month total
- $18.00 PSF NNN
- $8.76 PSF CAM
- Last remaining available space!
- Monument signage
King Soopers grocery anchored, Village Green Plaza is a busy and highly visible neighborhood retail center. Join KFC, Taco Bell, H&R Block, Cuba Bakery, Bar/restaurant, chiropractors, beauty supply, nail and hair salons, American Family Insurance, Rodeo Dental Texas, and coming soon Hungry Howie’s Pizza.
Located at the busy intersection of East Mississippi and South Chambers Roads in Aurora, CO. Village Green Plaza is a highly visible neighborhood center with easy access via multiple curb cuts at a signalized intersection. This retail center benefits from its close proximity to Gateway High School and nearby office complexes.
- 18,696 square feet – two story, freestanding building
- 3,000 square feet of fenced yard space
- 1,677 square feet of upstairs office and live/work space. The beautiful apartment has ample room with high-end bathrooms.
- Negotiable Lease Rate
This former auction house is a unique lease opportunity in an amazing part of town, consisting of 18,696 square feet of building and 3,000 square feet of fenced yard space.
Two loading doors and dual man doors with a ramp allow access to the spacious warehouse and an interior ramp and wide stairwell allow access to the upstairs warehouse & storage space. Come take a look, this is a one of a kind property.
- 2,439 sf In-line available for lease – 10015-B E. Hampden
- 1,365 sf In-Line available for lease – 10011 E. Hampden
- $15.00 PSF NNN; $6.83 PSF CAM
Locate your business at this busy and highly visible retail center located at the signalized full access intersection of East Hampden Avenue and Florence Street, traveled by over 43,666 vehicles daily.
Excellent signage and excess parking. Current tenants include 7-11, Pho Real Saigon, Mr. Hao Grill, liquor store, Todd’s Tropical Fish, nail salon, Wave Laundry, Oasis Lounge and new barbershop.
Directly adjacent to 674 apartment units and only 1/2 block from the Hampden Town Center featuring the Savoy, an 800 unit, high-end multi-family community, and a 200,000 square foot Walmart Super Center.
- Suite 300 – 1,372 sf – four offices, conference room
- Suite 320 – 1,176 sf – 2 offices, large conference room, break room
- Suite 415 – 1,304 sf – 4 offices reception, break room
- Suite 430 – 670 sf – 2 offices, 2 more work spaces
- Suite 935 – 1,785 sf – 5 offices, reception, break area
- Suite 1015 – 777 sf – great open concept – one office, kitchen/bar area
- $18.50 – $19.50 PSF Full Service Gross
- Expenses included in the lease rate
Chase Tower is a 125,312 SF multi-tenant office building located in downtown Englewood. All expenses included! This 10 story building has been completely updated and offers amenities such as common conference rooms, fitness center, storage and security. Main floor retail tenants include FedEx, Chase Bank, Chipotle and At the Beach. Ownership and management is on site.
- $13.00 – $16.00 NNN – Turnkey medical and dental suites – or perfect for general office or services
- Rate includes heat, gas, cooling, trash, water
- 8725 A – 1,719 sf – general office or medical – offices with water – retail visibility
- 8721 B – 1,127 sf – general office or medical – Exam rooms, sinks
- Major Exterior Improvements Coming Soon!!!Including New signage, landscaping, & exterior façade!
- Brand new ROOFS and HVAC throughout.
- Private Entrances, 24 Hour building access.
- Retail visibility from Wadsworth!
- 4 Minutes from the master planned DOWNTOWN WESTMINSTER bringing 4,500 new residents and 8,000 new daily workers.
Standley Lake Office & Medical is the perfect location for your business located on the very busy Wadsworth Blvd corridor. Providing both small to medium medical suites and office suites with retail visibility and minutes away from the brand new Downtown Westminster master planned development. Surrounded by anchored retail centers, shops, restaurants, gyms and several other amenities, make it perfect for your employees and clients. Full lighted access, plenty of parking with signage and visibility on Wadsworth, make this a perfect location for your practice or office today.
- 2,435 sf office space
- $19.00 psf Full Service
This unique building offers amazing amenities including fitness center, yoga studio, 5,000 sf game room/meeting space, commercial kitchen, ample parking, and outdoor seating areas.
Cardkey entry system.
- Suite 12 – 1,127 SF ($1,901.82 / month) – Last remaining available unit
- $14.00 PSF NNN
Kipling Square is a 25,508 SF neighborhood shopping center located at the busy signalized intersection of S. Kipling and West Stanford, just south of West Quincy. Close proximity to numerous neighborhood communities and apartments. Join Mexican and Asian restaurants, salon, pet groomer, liquor store, cleaners, car care, convenience store with gas, Renegade Sports and the very popular, 49th, an Alaska themed pub and grill.
- $275,000 LAND FOR SALE
- Aggressive Price Per SQ FT $9.05
- LOT SIZE: 0.70 Acres
- SQUARE FEET: 30,396
- COUNTY: ADAMS
- CITY: DENVER
- TAXES: $6,057.46
- Zoning: C-5
- Water/Sewer: MUNICIPALITY
- Rapidly Developing Area of Denver.
- Adjacent to Advanced Auto Parts with Shared Access off Federal Blvd.
- Enterprise Zone Designation
- Zoning Allows for Many Retail Uses Including: Auto, C-Store, and Food. Accessory Outdoor Storage Permitted.